Passport to Dry Creek Valley was introduced 30 years ago, as a time every year when the winegrowing community could come together to celebrate the generations of farmers, vintners and families that are the roots of Dry Creek Valley – Sonoma Wine Country. Now, it’s the Premier Sonoma Wine Country Food & Wine Festival. This year is all about celebrating that legacy and we want to revel with you and your closest friends!
CELEBRATE WITH US AT PASSPORT TO DRY CREEK VALLEY’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY!
Sonoma Wine Country’s Premier Wine & Food Festival ft. 40+ Wineries
APRIL 27 & 28, 2019 from 11am-4:30pm
Over one unforgettable weekend in April you’ll experience:
– – 40+ Dry Creek Valley wineries (click to see who!)
– – Celebration themed parties throughout the Valley
– – Remarkable + memorable food & wine pairings
– – The best Sonoma County chefs
– – Pop-Up Parties + Treats from Local Favorite, Amy’s Wicked Slush
– – Our Friday-night, Vintage Soiree. The Pre-Passport, 30th Anniversary celebration. Featuring the region’s top-rated wines and Michelin-starred cuisine. The event will be held at the new Ranch at Lake Sonoma with sweeping views of the lake and breathtaking sunset views.
– – A limited series of intimate winemaker & vineyard lunches
– – Grape to glass experiences in the wine world’s most coveted vineyards