Passport to Dry Creek Valley
April 25 - April 26
Don’t Miss Out On Passport to Dry Creek Valley 2020!
We’re celebrating 31 years of Dry Creek Valley – Sonoma Wine Country on April 25 & 26.
Join us on a festive journey to discover what goes into every bottle of Dry Creek Valley wine. 38 of our Dry Creek Valley wineries are coming together to share their passion with you and this year at Passport, there’s more ways than ever to do so.
Passport weekend promises:
– – No shortage of flawless food & wine pairings
– – New releases for spring (can you say 2019 rosé?)
– – Innovative ways to learn about wine at the new Uncorked sessions
– – Stock your cellar-worthy case promotions
– – Coveted spots in wine clubs
– – Access to countless wines that you can’t find on the shelf
– – Lunches with your favorite winemakers
– – Idyllic and unbelievable Vineyard Tours
– – and so much more!
Tickets on sale to the public, February 1st at 10 am pst
For special pre-sale tickets, please email email@example.com