We are open in Dry Creek Valley!
Plan your visit with us NOW.
Join us for a tasting flight, a bottle, or even just a glass of our award-winning wines while looking at the glorious view of the Dry Creek AVA from our terrace. We have availability for tastings by reservation, and may be able to accommodate walk-ins based on availability. If you are hungry we have food available for purchase created in house by our Estate Chef. A Sbragia Wine Ambassador will guide you through the family portfolio and will guide you in exploring all of the beautiful varietals, vineyards, and rich family history that Sbragia has to offer. We look forward to wine-ing and dining with you!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Thursday through Monday: 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Reservations are RECOMMENDED for Wine Tastings (Reservations are required for parties of 6 or more.)
- The last tasting is offered at 3:00pm
- By the glass and bottle purchase available until 4:00pm
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD PERMITTED
Uber/Lyft Notice: It can be difficult to get an UBER or LYFT up here at the end of the Valley. We recommend that you try:
THE RELIANT DRIVING SERVICE: 707-843-6309/ email@example.com (GARY). He can provide excursions, events and tour driving.