We are open in Dry Creek Valley!
Plan your visit with us NOW.
Everyone tells us that we have the most breath-taking view in Dry Creek Valley, and we couldn’t agree more! You can enjoy a flight, glass, or bottle of our award-winning wines while looking at the glorious view of the Dry Creek AVA from our terrace. This personal wine experience is available by advanced reservation or same-day appointments based on availability. Our experiences are hosted in our members lounge area, outdoor terrace, or tasting room and if you are feeling hungry, we have food available created by our Estate Chef. Your host will guide you through our family portfolio exploring all of the beautiful varietals, vineyards, and rich family history that Sbragia has to offer. We look forward to wine-ing and dining with you! Cheers!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Thursday through Sunday: 11:00am – 4:30pm
- Reservations are RECOMMENDED for Wine Tastings (Reservations are required for parties of 6 or more.)
- The last tasting is offered at 3:00pm – By the glass and bottle purchase available until 4:00pm
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD PERMITTED
- Sonoma Tasting Lounge: Now Open! > Learn More
Ride Share App Notice: It can be difficult to get an UBER up here at the end of the Valley. We would like to recommend you try THE RELIANT DRIVING SERVICE: 707-843-6309/ firstname.lastname@example.org (GARY). He provides Excursion, events and tours driving.